This website is privately owned and is not affiliated with Victorian Transport Services.

VIC Roads Office, location and Hours

Update License

For Rego Check in Victoria please, visit the oficial Victorian Roads Website

Update in Victoria

Is the driver's own responsibility to keep all the personal data updated at all times. So, in the case a driver has changed his/her home address, his/her name or any personal information, it will be necessary to update it in the system and inform the VIC Roads department as soon as possible.

Update your home address:

Changing your home address is very easy and fast. The only important things you must observe is:

  • All documents you need to upload to the system must be issued within the last 6 months up to the date.
  • All drivers must notify the new address within a 14 days period after moving.

To update your home address, all you have to do is access “myVicRoads account” and submit two of the following documents:

  • New leasing contract or document.
  • Statement document from the bank account that shows the institution’s letterhead.
  • Telephone, gas or electricity bill with your name and the new address.
  • Any document that proves evidence of enrolment.
  • Any official document that shows your full name and new address.

Update your Name

If a driver has changed his/her name, it is necessary to update the personal data provided in the VicRoads database as soon as possible. It is necessary that each driver visits the VicRoads customer service to proceed with the change of the personal information and to update the driver's license and the vehicle’s registration.

As a guideline, here we give you some tips to complete this process:

  • Valid ID - Document that proves your identity.
  • Download the “change of personal details form” completed in capital letters.
  • Depending on the circumstances under which you have changed your name, you will need to provide different documentation of your new name.

There are different scenarios under which a person must or want to change their names, before you schedule your appointment, please visit the official Vic Roads department website to check the most updated requirements for your specific subject.

How to update your gender

It is very important that if you have changed your gender, you notify the Vic Roads department as soon as possible. All you have to do is schedule an appointment to the customer service and bring evidence of your new gender and/or title. Please visit the Vic Roads official website to learn more about the documents and requirements.

This website is privately owned and is not affiliated with the Victorian Transport Services (VicRoads). Remember that we are never going to solicit any personal information, ID or credentials. The official VicRoads website:

Search Centres near you by City

Search Vic Roads offices by service

© 2023 - This website is privately owned and is not affiliated with the Victorian Transport Services. The official VicRoads website: